Invisalign gradually shifts teeth into place using clear, custom-made aligner trays that need replaced on a biweekly basis until the Invisalign cosmetic dentistry treatment is complete.
The Invisalign Cosmetic Dentistry Process
Your aligner trays will be replaced approximately every two weeks, advancing you to the next level of treatment. In most cases, the Invisalign treatment will achieve the desired straightening results within a year. During that period, you will meet with Dr. Obradovic every six to eight weeks so that she can monitor your progress.
Cosmetic Dentistry in San Marcos: Invisalign Advantages
• Eat without restriction. Removable trays that allow you to eat and enjoy your favorite foods without the restrictions of traditional braces.
• Subtle straightening. Invisalign trays are so discreet that most people won’t even notice them.
• Easy maintenance. The trays are easy to remove and clean, so you can maintain good oral hygiene.
• Comfort. Unlike traditional orthodontia, the Invisalign aligner trays are very comfortable and cause little to no irritation.
• Confidence. Invisalign cosmetic dentistry in San Marcos allows you to obtain a beautiful smile without wearing embarrassing metal braces.